Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Story Time

You and I had a great little story time this morning Asher. Your sissy went down for a nap and I asked if you'd like to go read some books. "Yeah!" you replied enthusiastically and we headed for the couch. "Mama read book. Sit Mama lap. Ashy big boy," you announced as you climbed up on to the couch. You plopped in my lap and I covered us with a blanket. "Cuddle Mama. Cozy..." you said. "Yes buddy. It IS cozy." One of Mama's favorite things in the world is getting cuddly and cozy with her kiddos. Here is what we read together:
What Kind of Kiss?
Fuzzy Yellow Ducklings
Snuggle Puppy
Cars 2- Taking the Lead
Dr. Seuss's ABC- An Amazing Alphabet Book
Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?
Please Baby, Please
Kiss Kiss (you wanted to read this one twice. I think you like getting smooches each time I read the "kiss kiss" part)






No comments:

Post a Comment